Inland Alpine, Inc. (“Inland Alpine”) operates www.snosuite.com (“Site”) and the SnoSuite mobile app (“App”), together the Service. This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) constitutes legally binding terms and applies to your use of the Service. The term “User” refers to anyone that accesses the Service. This includes simply browsing the Service, or otherwise using the Service without creating an account with the Service. Users are authorized to use the Service only if the User agrees to abide by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations (“Applicable Law”) and the terms of this Agreement, regardless of whether a User’s access or use is intentional. In consideration for becoming a User and making use of the Service, Users must indicate acceptance of this agreement.
- Use by Users.
- Proprietary Rights in Other’s Content on the Website.
- Communication from Inland Alpine.
- General Disclaimers.
Inclusion of any linked website or service on the Service does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by Inland Alpine. When Users access third-party sites and services, Users are no longer subject to the terms of this Agreement and do so at their own risk.
Inland Alpine takes no responsibility for third-party advertisements that are posted on or in connection with the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- Limitation of Liability.
This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while a Useruses the Service.
The Service is for the personal use of each User, and may only be used for commercial purposes if specifically endorsed or authorized by Inland Alpine. Illegal or unauthorized use of the Service is strictly prohibited.
Inland Alpine owns and retains all rights in the texts, files, images, photos, videos, or other materials (collectively “Content”) of the Service. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Except as provided within this Agreement, Users may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, display, sell, or otherwise use any Content appearing on or in connection with the Service.
User agrees and acknowledges that Inland Alpine may send electronic communication including notifications, special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, and marketing materials in connection with the Service. Electronic communications may be controlled by contacting Inland Alpine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USER’S USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. INLAND ALPINE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT, THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. INLAND ALPINE MAKES NO WARRANTY: THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINS FROM THE USE OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
In no event shall Inland Alpine be liable to a User or any third-party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, losses, or expenses, including, without limitation, lost profit damages arising out of or in connection with a User’s use of or inability to use the Service, even if Inland Alpine has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Inland Alpine’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, for usage of the Service.
This Agreement, and any dispute arising out of this Agreement, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Users and Inland Alpine agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Wisconsin.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Inland Alpine, its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other partners, and their respective owners, officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of use of the Service in violation of this Agreement or arising from a breach of this Agreement or any breach of User representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement or any User Content posted in connection with the Service.
This Agreement operations to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not impact the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The failure of Inland Alpine to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal, contractual effect.
To contact Inland Alpine with any questions related to this Agreement, please contact email@example.com
Please review this Policy carefully. When a User submits information to or through the Site, the User consents to the collection, use, processing, disclosure, and retention of their information as described by this Policy. In addition to this Policy, please review Inland Alpine’s Terms of Service.
Inland Alpine reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. Each modification shall be effective upon posting to the Service. Continued use of the Service following any such modification constitutes acceptance to the changes of this Policy.
This Policy covers all of the Services and the information that Users provide to Inland Alpine. It does not apply to entities that Inland Alpine does not own or control, including advertisers or content developers.
- Types of Information Inland Alpine Collects
Inland Alpine collects various kinds of information that a User provides, as well as the information obtained from User’s use of the Service. Some of the types of information collected include:
- "Personal Information” — information associated with or used to identity or contact a specific person. Personal Information includes (1) contact information (such as e-mail address); (2) demographic data (such as date of birth and ZIP code); (3) certain Usage Data (defined below) (such as IP address).
- “Usage Data — information about an individual’s online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as technical information, including browser type, service providers, IP address, operation system and webpages visited; information about what a User has searched for and looked at while using the Service; metadata, which means information related to items made available through the Service, such as the date, time, or location that information was posted.
- “Location Data” — a category of Personal Information collected about the location of a mobile device or computer, including the location or the mobile device or computer used to access the Service derived from GPS or WiFi use; the IP address of the mobile device or computer or internet service used to access the Service; other information made available by a User that indicates the current or prior location of the User.
- How Inland Alpine Collects User Information
Whether Inland Alpine collects certain types of information and how it processes that information depends on how a User uses and accesses the Service. Inland Alpine collects User information in the following ways:
- When Users use the Service. Inland Alpine collects Personal Information from a User when they sign up or create an account with the Service, submit forms on the Service, leave comments on the Service, or otherwise voluntarily provide Personal Information to the Service.
- From Inland Alpine’s business partners and service providers. Third parties that assist Inland Alpine’s business operations also collect information about Users through the Service and share it with Inland Alpine. Inland Alpine may combine the information collected from Users with information from other sources and use the combined information as described in this Policy.
- From Usage Data. Inland Alpine automatically collects Usage Data when a User interacts with the Service.
- From cookies and other data collection tools. Inland Alpine, along with the service providers that help provide the Service, use small text files called “cookies,” which act as small computer files sent to or accessed from a web browser or a computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive that contain information about the device, such as user ID, user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Service. Cookies themselves are not personally identifiable, but may be linked to Personal Information provide to Inland Alpine through a User’s interaction with the Service.
- Children’s Privacy
- How Inland Alpine Uses User Information
Inland Alpine may use the information collected for any of the following purposes:
- To provide Services to Users.
- To operate, improve, and personalize the Services, and to give each User a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with Inland Alpine and its Services;
- To communicate with Users, including email and push notifications via the App;
- To allow Users to communicate with each other through the Service;
- To better understand how Users access and use the Service, for purposes of trying to improve the Service and respond to User preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to Users’ usage of the Service;
- To enforce Inland Alpine’s Terms of Service and other applicable policies; and
- To assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Service.
- How Inland Alpine Shares and Discloses User Information
- Information Storage and Security
- User Rights
- Changes to the Policy. Inland Alpine reserves the right to amend this Policy from time to time. The changes shall only apply to the provisions of this Policy. Users’ continued access or use of the Service constitutes consent to any amendments or modifications made to this Policy. Where required by law, Inland Alpine will provide Users with separate notice or seek separate consent for changes to this Policy.
Children under the age of 13 may only use Inland Alpine’s Service with parental consent. After parental approval is received and verified, the child’s account will be created. Parents who consent to their child using the Service understand that Inland Alpine will collect Personal Information, Usage Data, and Location Data from the child User.
Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if Inland Alpine learns that it received any information directly from a child under the age of 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, Inland Alpine will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform that child that he or she cannot use the Service and subsequently Inland Alpine will delete that information.
Inland Alpine may share and disclose User information at the time the information is collected or upon given consent to third parties to perform services as necessary, as required by law, in an aggregated form that does not include personal identifiers, and during corporation changes.
Inland Alpine retains User information as long as necessary and relevant for its operations. Inland Alpine also retains Personal Information to comply with applicable law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce its Terms of Service and other actions as permitted by law. User information will be disposed of once it is no longer necessary for Inland Alpine to retain such information.
It is important to Inland Alpine that its Users can access and review the Personal Information made available to it, and to be able to make corrections or delete it, as necessary. If Users have questions about how to access Personal Information, please contact Inland Alpine at firstname.lastname@example.org.